- All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds will be accepted.
- If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally within 7 days. If you do not, please contact the Regent Theatre Box Office no later than by 4pm on the day of the performance to insure proper attention.
- If your tickets are to be “held at will call”, they will be printed at the Regent Theatre Box Office. The Box Office will be open 2 hours before show time. Please arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
- You must bring a copy of your order confirmation and/or your 6 digit order number. You should also have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification if needed. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented.
- Due to the nature of the entertainment industry, events get cancelled, sometimes without warning or explanation. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, the Box Office will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
- While the Regent Theatre regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct and quality of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events’ organizers. Regent Theatre cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
- All patrons purchasing from the Regent Theatre Box Office, whether online, in-person or by phone, must do so in the light of the above limitations.
- Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only, within a predetermined time frame. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket, including taxes and service fees, is refunded.
- All persons attending a performance must have a ticket, regardless of their age. This includes ‘Babes in Arms’. In addition, performances may have a minimum age restriction, so please review the event description before purchasing tickets.
Privacy and Security Policy
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Regent Theatre is committed to keeping your personal information strictly confidential. When we collect your personal information (i.e. name, address, e-mail, and telephone number) it is in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to notify you about program updates, event cancellations or postponements, services and to answer inquiries. It is our policy not to disclose any of your personal information at any time, unless you tell us to do so. Occasionally we need to share subscription information for ongoing annual events to our clients, but this will be clearly indicated in the description for that event. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. From time to time, we’ll share aggregated (collective) information about our members as a group, or generate aggregate reports and market research for business partners. These reports will not identify individual members.
We use industry-standard methods to protect your information from unauthorized access. Among other techniques, we store such information on a computer behind our “firewall” in a secure location, and we restrict the number of employees internally who can access such data. To ensure the safety of your personal information, including your credit card number, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. Any data stored is kept in a secure off-site location and stored in a password-protected server. Please be aware, of course, that there is no such thing as perfect security – on or off the Internet.
Please keep security in mind as you reach other websites through links from Regent Theatre. Each separate company has its own privacy policies and practices and may market to you accordingly. Although we choose our business partners carefully, we can make no representations concerning privacy and security on those sites.
Your password is your key to your patron account. You should never share it with anyone and we request that you change it periodically and often. You can change your password at any time by accessing “My Account” on our Events & Ticketing page. If you can’t remember your password, the reminder phrase you entered when you last changed or set-up your password will be e-mailed to you immediately. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help. We strongly urge you to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your shopping to prevent someone else from accessing your account.
Changing Personal Information:
You may at any time modify or change any information you have previously provided to us by clicking on “My Account”, then choose the appropriate section to edit, review, or delete your personal information. Changes will be updated immediately. You may also contact our Box Office and we will be happy to change, modify or delete any information for you.
Changes in Policy: