Thank you for purchasing from Regent Theatre.
- All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds will be accepted.
- If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally within 7 days. If you do not, please contact Regent Theatre – no later than by 4pm on the day of the performance to insure proper Regent Theatre attention.
- If your tickets are to be “held at will call”, they will be printed at the venue box office. The box office will be open 2 hours before show time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
- You must bring a copy of your order confirmation and the 6 digit order number. You should also have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented.
- Due to the nature of the entertainment industry, events get cancelled, sometimes without warning or explanation. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, Regent Theatre will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
- While Regent Theatre regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Regent Theatre cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct and quality of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events’ organizers. Regent Theatre cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
- All patrons purchasing from Regent Theatre, whether online, in-person or by phone, must do so in the light of the above limitations.
- Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only, within a predetermined time frame. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket, including service fees, is refunded.
- All persons attending a performance must have a ticket, regardless of their age. This includes ‘Babes in Arms’.