Thank you for purchasing from Regent Theatre.
- All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds will be accepted.
- If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally within 7 days. If you do not, please contact the Regent Theatre Box Office no later than by 4pm on the day of the performance to ensure proper attention.
- If your tickets are to be “held at will call”, they will be printed at the Regent Theatre Box Office. The Box Office will be open 2 hours before show time. Please arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last-minute rush. WILL CALL UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
- You must bring a copy of your order confirmation and/or your 6-digit order number. You should also have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification in case of an issue with your order. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented, in addition to the 6-digit order number.
- Due to the nature of the entertainment industry, events can be cancelled, sometimes without warning or explanation. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, the Box Office will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
- While the Regent Theatre regrets the inconvenience caused by event cancellations, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct and quality of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events’ organizers and/or the Promoter. Regent Theatre cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
- Ticket refunds may be permitted when select events are cancelled or postponed, for a limited time period only, and at the sole discretion of the Regent Theatre. Ticket holders will be contacted with instructions when these situations arise. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket, including taxes and service fees, is reimbursed.
- All persons attending a performance must have a ticket, regardless of their age. This includes ‘Babes in Arms’. In addition, performances may have a minimum age restriction, so please review the event description carefully before purchasing tickets.
- All patrons purchasing from the Regent Theatre Box Office, whether online, in-person or by phone, must do so in the light of the above policies. These policies automatically apply to the purchase of tickets, gift certificates, or any other products from the Regent Theatre Box Office.